couples, engagement, bridal, proposal, PRE/POST WEDDING, WEDDINGS


Fill out the contact form.


Full or partial coverage. Digital images. Online gallery. Prints. Albums. Starting at $1,000 us.


Out Door 2-4 hours session. Digital images. Online gallery. Prints. Albums. Starting at $450 us.

embarazo, parto & fresh 48, newborn, familias, eventos


Llenar formulario de contacto.

Sesiones en casa o en exterior:

1-3 horas de duración, imágenes digitales y galería en línea; a partir de $300 us.

Sesiones de parto y fresh 48:

Tiempo a ser determinado, imágenes digitales y galería en línea; a partir de $200 us.


I know this is a huge decision, breath… I'm here to help. 

For weddings:
I offer packages but often make completely customized packages for my couples. So don't be afraid to reach out no matter your budget; let's see how we can work together!

For weddings & family sessions:
All collections include me, an assistant, and an online gallery with high-resolution images to share with family and friends. 

Print boxes, albums, and more are available upon request. If your session or wedding takes place out of Santo Domingo, travel and lodging fees are in addition to your package price. Once we have a conversation, I'll be able to create a quote based on your needs.

Let's talk! Please inquire about a complete collection guide.
Frequent Asked Questions

Where are you based and do you travel?

I'm in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and I love to travel! If you want me to document your session or wedding outside the capital, please let me know; most likely, it will require lodging and travel fee, depending on where it takes place.

When will we get our photos?

Your will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within maximum 8 weeks (sometimes less depending on the season I photograph your story). You can download all the photos from the gallery but also share them, choose your favorites, and also order prints!

How many pictures will we receive?

Weddings: For a 10 hours coverage wedding, you will receive between 700 to 1000 fully edited images.
Sessions: For 1-2 hours sessions, you will receive between 50-100 fully edited images.

Can I see a full gallery of your work?

YES, YES, YES. What I show on my social media and website isn't always a complete representation of an entire session or wedding day. I'd love nothing more for you to look through a few full galleries of sessions and weddings I've recently delivered to clients. A good idea of what your photographs will look like is essential.

How do we book?

I need a signed contract and a 40% non-refundable retainer to reserve your date. Unfortunately, I cannot hold any dates without the signed contract, retainer, travel fees, and lodging. You must pay the remaining 60% 30 days before the reserved date.